Books | Art | Design

New Cover Design for Bitty and the Guardian of Sespria

Posted by J. R. on Sunday, July 11, 2010 Under: Cover Design
Although my intent was to put my nose to the grindstone and complete all illustrations for Emily, Brave and Swift, I spent the greater portion of the last two weeks revising the Cover art for my Bitty novel. I believe the new cover will better attract my intended target market--YA Fantasy Adventure readers. While I was redesigning the cover (which was originally a painting of Bitty stepping out of her world into Sespria), I also used the opportunity to creatively spruce up some of the interior content. This is one of the great benefits of being an Indy author and publisher--freedom of creativity! Of course, you're on your own when it comes to marketing, promoting and producing income. But, hey, there's a price for everything. I love it all though! Here's the new cover (I used a graphic design program here). I'd love to hear your thoughts, drop me a note.


Now, back to those illustrations for Emily, Brave and Swift.

Until the next time...

In : Cover Design 

Tags: "book cover design" "indy author" "indy publisher" "graphic design" 
blog comments powered by Disqus

Owner & Publisher, Thomas Lee Publishing

Janice Reynolds
Janice Reynolds
Follow Artistgirl3 on Twitter